- Vampire Facials
- Vampire facials are a treatment that uses your own Platelet Rich Plasma to improve the elasticity and health of your skin during regenerative therapy.
- What is Platelet Rich Plasma?
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is autologous blood with concentrations of platelets that contain several growth factors. Being a plasma, this blood is made up of smaller solid components of red and white blood-cells and Platelets which is packed with proteins that are essential for healing injuries.
- This treatment is ideal for treating ageing skin, and can even assist with hair, muscle and joint regeneration because the growth factors are up to 10 times higher than normal.
- How Vampire Facials Work
- A needle is used to draw blood, which is spun in a centrifuge to separate it from its Platelets. This plasma is then extracted and mixed with a filler and applied to the face using microneedling. These platelets are responsible for repairing damaged cells to improve the skins elasticity, thereby reducing scars and sagging.
- The treatment is conducted with anesthetic cream to ensure the client feels comfortable throughout the procedure.
- What are the advantages of Vampire Facials?
- Vampire facials have been proven to provide a number of benefits to the skin, including
- Improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles.
- Rejuvenating skin even under the eyes.
- Tightening of skin pores.
- Increasing the volume of areas of skin such as the cheeks where patients would otherwise require fillers.
- Because the procedure uses your own blood for the treatment all of these benefits make themselves known in a natural manner.
- Are Vampire Facials Safe?
- There is virtually no chance of possible allergic reactions or bad side-effects because the blood is sourced from the patients own body. The treatment should not be done in conjunction with any anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medication however, since the procedure does result in mild swelling and bleeding.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL SPECIALS